Cannot retrieve Pocket

coolsunny
Hi,

I have been using Pocket since more than a year or so.
Recently I upgraded my Android from lollipop to marshmallows, due to which I had to reinstall Pocket.
I had synced my Pocket with my Dropbox account.
I have been trying to retrieve the saved data. But, I am not able to do so.
On trying to import from Dropbox, it asks for a password. On feeding it, it shows -"Unable To Save"!!!

Can you help me please?
Regards

Re: Cannot retrieve Pocket

haan
I have the same problem with my tablet with Android Lollipop.

Re: Cannot retrieve Pocket

TeddyPom
Same problem.  So frustrating as I already bave it set up on my Nexus 6p but when I try to do online sync to import to my Galaxy Tab S2, it just hangs 😡