Android Marshmallow won't let me download Pocket database

Android Marshmallow won't let me download Pocket database

Mark
I've gone into the new app permissions feature within Android Marshmallow and gave Pocket access to storage, yet when I try to download my database via Dropbox, I get an error "Unable to Save" (after typing in the Master Password), so I decided to download the database onto my SD card from Dropbox instead. I selected Pocket SQLite Database from the Import from SD drop down and selected the wallet.db, and I get another error, "Unable to save Pocket". I am using the new SD Card storage feature that came with Android Marshmallow, which essentially combines internal memory with external. Perhaps that is what is affecting the app?