After upgrade cannot sign in. Encryption decryption problem

After upgrade cannot sign in. Encryption decryption problem

Paul
Had Pocket on HTC One with all of my data and linked it to dropbox
Then put Pocket onto Note3  and liked to same dropbox
The next time I signed into HTC Pocket II said the version on dropbox was new did I wan to up grade to which I agreed

Then when I tried to sync it said enter master password.  I enter but it then just says encryption decryption error

I cannot get to main screen to see my data

Any suggestions as my data is not synced to DP at all and therefore cannot get from the. Note 3 either