About this Forum

timothyjc
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I created this forum to capture all the user feedback I am getting for this app.

If you have a question please ask it here rather than emailing me directly. I am getting too many emails to answer them all.

Also please check the forum first to see if your question has already been answered.

Thanks

Tim

Re: encrypted contents

chrisb
Hei Timothy and many thanks for a great app.
Question: How do transform encrypted Secure Wallet contents to original state? The reason being that I want to make a paper copy for security purposes.

Many thanks.

chrisb.
HG

Re: encrypted contents

HG
a paper copy would defeat the purpose of the program.

-_-

sync

Jim Smith
Cannot get pocket to sync between galaxy tab and galaxy nexus with jb. Disappointing as I spent a lot of time putting all info into the pocket on the tab and can't access on the phone which is the whole point.

I created file on existing dropbox but will not sync.  Actually don't even see the files in DB.

Nothing in the forum addresses my exact issue.

Re: About this Forum

Yvette
Hi Tim;

I love pocket...
I had an android and now have an Iphone. I would like to know if you are planning to expand POCKET to Apple.
If not is there an app similar to POCKET I can use?

Thx

Re: Dropbox credentials not valid

Nasir
Hi, I installed Pocket on my LG Google Nexus 4, when I tried to use my existing dropbox account for setting up Pocket, I got the message "Dropbox credentials not valid". I see many other users have also experienced same problem, but no one has come up with a solution. Waiting for your help..

Re: About this Forum

targaid
Hi Timothy,

I just wanted to say thanks for this programme. Does just what I need.

Re: About this Forum

nwdragon

Hi Timothy,  I must congratulate you on such a marvelous apps for making life easier for a lot of people not having to remember, write down, important and confidential information like passwords and many other mundane details we all can't live without, especially in this advanced cyber world.  I have used "Pocket for Android" since about 3 years ago, and has since guarded my cell phone securely as I would literally lose my life without those info stored in Pocket.  Now, I have a dropbox account and have recently learned that Pocket can be backed up to dropbox, and synced both ways from phone to PC and vice versa.  Oh, God bless you for making this possible.
I just used "Sync online" on my phone and the App was successfully linked, and I was notified by dropbox and could see the Pocket icon in dropbox's account page.
I then proceeded to follow your weblog's instructions to first download "Windows Installer" & Executable Jar", and proceeded to click on your link in your FAQ page to download "Pocket for Desktop". The setup.exe file was downloaded to my laptop.   However, during the installation phase, it asked for the Pocket file location.  I looked in dropbox and there wasn't a file name for my Pocket app linked, for me to complete the file "LOAD" step.
Please let me know how I can complete this step, and whether there are any other further steps to be able to access and edit the Pocket info on my laptop.  Would greatly appreciate your help in this regard.  Thank you in advance.
- nwdragon (Milpitas, California, USA)

Re: About this Forum

Chrisecorliss
Hi any chance you're going to make it easier to move files between folders? I've entered some credit card files in the wrong folder and would love to be able to cut and paste it to a different folder.